Re: Help With Measuring

Rosemary,
	Two ways I measure really small amounts of liquid is by using the little
medicine cups that I got from a pharmacy with medicines and the syringes
they provide for giving small amounts of medicine to babies or pets.  Each
type has the milliliters marked clearly.  I think you should be able to buy
them at your local pharmacy very inexpensively, and reuse them
indefinitely.  I even toss mine in the silverware basket of my dishwasher
for washing, and they're ready for the next use!

Jane

- ----------------------------

>I need help with finding a way to measure *liquid* ingredients in fairly
small
>amounts, preferably in milliliters, but in ounces would be ok, too.  (I live
>in the states, but am working with some recipes from England).   All you
>people out there with nifty kitchen tools must have some suggestions for me.
>Help!  -Rosemary

     Jane Smith
     mjsmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
     Special Collections, Pickler Memorial Library
     Truman State University (formerly NMSU)
     Kirksville, Missouri  USA