Unidentified subject!

>Traditionally Mexican Food has had a lot of meat and fat in it.

Sorry, Marie, I disagree.  If you want to say that traditional "Mexican"
restaurant food has a lot of meat and fat in it, I'll side with you.  Foods
eaten by a great deal of Mexicans have a lot of beans, veggies, grains and
some fish or meat, with beans, grains and veggies being the primary
ingredients....not the like the meals you get in a Chi-Chi's (a North
American restaurant chain) - laden with melted cheese product, etc.  Of
course, some recipes can be high in fat and meat, but my experience has
been that the most traditional Mexican meals are lower in meat content that
a typical SAD diet.

The hardest part about ordering in a real Mexican restaurant is convincing
them that lard is not acceptable in a vegetarian meal.

Karen López
http://www.infoadvisors.com
Home of the IRM Bookstore, where up to 15% of what you spend goes to
IT-related non-profit and charitable organizations