Cream It

hey all of you!
Hope the Xmas days have been good to ya, i sure had my share of good
vegan food :-)
I was just wondering though... i ordered some Cream It a while ago,
after reading all the great testimonies in here, that it tasted so
great and so on and on, but all i have tasted so far is the doughy
taste...so i was wondering if anybody could help me get some good
recipes (sorry if there have been a lot on here already, i only
subscribed a little while ago) so i can change the name back into
Cream It, instead of the dough it i call it now....