Gelatin

In a message dated 97-11-27 06:22:41 EST, Michele wrote:

<< That means that non-vegetarian ingredients
 (such as gelatin or traditional worcestershire sauce) aren't permitted
 in posted recipes, >>

FYI, I just found (in my neighborhood supermarket, of all places!) unflavored
Carmel brand kosher gelatin, which does not contain animal products.  The
ingredients listed on the package are sugar, adipic acid, carrageenan,
potassium citrate, and locust bean gum.  I haven't tried it yet, but plan to
soon.