Thanksgiving "turkey"

Howdy everyone,

  I was reading today's newsletter and love the "turkey" idea that
was made from the eggplant.  If there is any way someone could
furnish that recipe I would be really thankful.

  Also, I read some good recipies with barley.  I have never tried
barley.  If any one could provide a few simple instructions or tip
about it I would also be thankful.

  I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season and not
getting to stressed out.

Todd