Tofu Rice Pudding

TOFU RICE PUDDING

9 oz. soft tofu (low-fat)
1/4 c. honey or confectioner's sugar (or whatever sweetener suits you)
2 t. vanilla
1/2 t. cinnamon
1-1/2 c. cooked brown rice (can use other, of course)
1/4 c. + 2 T. raisins (if desired)

In a blender container, blend tofu until smooth.  Spoon into a bowl and add
the remaining ingredients.  Mix well.

Chill several hours to blend flavors.

6 servings, 153 cal. per servings .. 2 g fat (from regular tofu, I think)

This is from "Lean and Luscious and Meatless."  I've enjoyed this for many
years now .... hope you do, too.

Katja

PS Karen, you're welcome for the egg replacer info .. glad you found an
option that works for you. :)