Buffalo "Non-Wings" ?

Hi everybody --

It's GREAT to have the list back!

I'm writing to ask for help... I really love Buffalo wings and Buffalo
style "fingers", but don't eat them anymore (obviously, because of the
"wing" element)... and I totally miss them. It's not the chicken I
miss, though, it's the Buffalo flavoring.

I'm wondering if anybody has any suggestions for (meatless) substitutes
for the chicken? I am racking my brain and am coming up with nothing.
Buffalo zucchini sticks? (ha)

I'd appreciate any and all suggestions, no matter how zany they sound.
I'll try them out, and if I can come up with a sufficiently low fat
method of preparing the Buffalo Non Wings, I'll post the recipe to the
list.

Thanks in advance!!!
Kellie