Public Post

     I've been reading so much about the Dixie Diner's Club.  I'd like to
     order some products from them, but I don't know their phone number or
     address.  I believe that it was posted a few days ago, but I've
     deleted all my old newsletters.  If anyone has the number and or
     address, I'd appreciate it, as I'm sure everyone else who has been
     reading about it & would like to try it would.  Thanks in advance.