Chocolate Angle Food Cake

My parents are coming over next Sunday for dinner and they are trying to
convert from a SAD to LF lifestyle.  I want to make them a nice dinner to prove
that low-fat doesn't have to mean bland and tasteless.  I can probably handle
the appetizers and main course (tho I don't know what yet) but dessert is my
problem.  I had this wonderful low-fat chocolate angle food cake with a
chocolate glaze from a low-fat takeout place in T.O. (Otooz in
Richmond-Adelaide Centre...any Torontonians go there for lunch?) and would
like to make something like that.  Does anyone have any recipes?  Thanks.

Sandra (skidd@xxxxxxxxxxx)