Mangoes

Hello, all!

I'm hoping that someone can help me out.  While I was traveling in
Southwest China, I ate the most delicious mangoes that I've ever had in
my life.  They were quite large and a pure yellow color, with no trace of
red in them at all.  Here in NY City, all I've been able to find are the
reddish/orange mangoes, and I don't care for them nearly as much.  Are
the red mangoes a different variety from the yellow ones?  If so, is
there a special name for the yellow ones (yellow mangoes?  Chinese
mangoes?).  Most importantly, does anyone know where I can find yellow
mangoes in the NY City area?  Any info would be appreciated!

Thanks,
Linda