thanks to traveller

        About a year ago, a list member announced that she was going to
travel through Asia, and offered to send postcards to interested people. I
don't remember her name, but she sent us a great postcard from Vietnam,
which now occupies a prominent place on our kitchen bulletin board. I would
like to express thanks and appreciation to her if she has resubscribed to
the list.

Debbie