What other kinds of milk are there?

Hi:  I'm really trying to cut down on my fat and calorie intake.

I still drink good old fashioned milk and I have cut down to 1 %.

I guess thats not enough of a cut down because I love my milk!  I usually
drink 24 ounces a day.

I've heard of goats milk, I was wondering if anyone has put tofu in a
blender and used that for milk?  Or is there soybean milk?

I need something readily available because I don't drive and if my husband
has to run all over town to get something he'll get aggrivated....
and I'll have to hear about my stupid diet all night!

thanks, Lynn