Fried Green Tomatoes

We love fried green tomatoes.  I just slice the tomatoes, dip them in
cornmeal and spray a teflon pan  and cook the slices until a little
brown, turn over, salt and pepper and saute on the other side.  Be sure
the burner is on low or med so they do not burn.  I have also put them on
a cookie sheet at 350 degrees using the same method.

In Cheyenne, WY we get lots of green tomatoes as our growing season is so
short.

Hope this helps - Joanne Mill  -  jmill@xxxxxxxx