RECIPE: Golden Temple's Whole Wheat Onion Rolls

This is for the person who requested this in e-mail some time ago.  I'd
misplaced the book and said that I'd post it when I found it.  I've found
it :).
She is a bread baker so I am omitting info known to bread bakers.  Please
consult a standard bread recipe for those details and consider this as
add-ins.

Whole Wheat Onion Rolls (VERY spicy)
from "The Golden Temple Vegetarian Cookbook"

added to a 5 1/2-6 c. flour whole wheat bread dough recipe made with mostly
milk and 1/2 c. honey for sweetening:

4 chopped onions
6-10 cloves garlic, minced
2 T. minced fresh ginger
5 whole red chiles, cut up (I used roasted red jalapenos)
1/2 t. cayenne
1/2 t. celery seed

Katja: my notes suggest a bit less onion, garlic and ginger (and I LOVE
*highly* flavored foods).  I also wrote that I didn't love them freshly
baked, but later, accompanying a curried vegetable soup, they were
phenomenal to my taste.

I hope you enjoy this,
Katja