Dr Weil site

For those of you who would like to visit thhe Dr Weil site, the url is
/cgi.pathfinder.com/@@Rw1GngYAgN1fnK75/drweil/
I don't know if you need this whole thing, but this is the url I copied from
when I log on to  the site.
I'm still off dairy. It was quite a trial when I went on vacation for the
last week. I did bring some of my own food and that helped a lot.
Does anyone have some recipes for pasta salad without oil? I'm looking for
some cool dishes for all the hot weather we've been having.
Guess I have to catch up on my reading since I've been gone for 12 days.
Jan Bennicoff