Re: Ingredient inquiry (Capsicum)

Apologies if someone has answered this but i am trying to catch up with
my email. This list is great, but i just haven't read through all the
digests yet - so much catching up to do - so much great information.
Thanks everyone!

Leah asked

>What is capsicum?  I've seen it in recipes here and
>there and am not familiar with this ingredient.

Capsicum is classed as a pepper. sometimes they can be hot, some are more
mild. They look somewhat like overgrown chillies, red green or yellow in
colour.

- Jacqi