email adverts

Did anyone receive the following?

>> Dear Saron,
>>
>> We manufacture and distribute ALL NATURAL, VEGETARIAN, authentic Indian
>> dinners and snacks-Pappadums. All our products are shelf stable, ready to
>> eat and free of WHEAT/GLUTEN/MSG. Most of them are LOWFAT/VEGAN.

This was sent to me personally, but I have a hunch (being food related)
that my address was picked up here.  Is there any way to put a halt to this
stuff?  Junk mail is enough in my 'snailmail box', and I'm sure you all
agree it's not too pleasant to get by email.

Thanks for any advice.

Sharon

Sharon M.  BSc(Hons)Ost, MRO MGO
Reg'd Osteopath