Milk (Not) Substitute

I've found the easiest way to get a healthy milk susbstitute (and also the
least expensive!) is to use the new Creme It from the Dixie Diners Club
(800/233-3668).

Creme It is a ready-to-mix powder made from tofu, which of course is made
from soy. The nutritionals on it are fantastic. The kids like theirs made
with a little vanilla, the SO likes sweetener in his.  When we travel, we
take some in a zip-lock, and mix it when we're ready to use it.
Suzie