Capsicums

Actually, all peppers fall into that catagory.  Some are hot, others not.

Bell peppers are included, as are the OHMIGOSHIAMGOINGTODIE hot peppers.

Here in Texas our state pepper might as well be the jalapeno, we add it
to many foods.  But be certain that any jalapenos you may happen to
purchase are not packed with oil.

I love cookin' up a batch of pinto beans and some corn bread (replacing
the fat with apple sauce and the egg with ENER-G egg replacer) and
throwing jalapenos into both the beans and the cornbread.

Add some chopped onions and maybe some liquid smoke and if that ain't one
of the most satisfying meals you've ever tasted I don't know what it
could be.

Bev