[no subject]

>It sounds as though this person needs a lowfat mailing list! One that
>deals in simply a lowfat style of eating. Is there one out there? I'm
>sure that there are more people on this list that *really* want a
>lowfat list, and not a vegetarian list!

 I'm not a vegetarian, but I have appreciated some of the recipes and
substitutions.  I like this list because there are more healthy alternatives
whereas I would be afraid that a lowfat list would include too many
unhealthy choices such as chips with Olean.  So unless I find a better list,
I will "lurk" around here for a while if you all don't mind.  :-)

Thanks!
Sherry