Boston Food & Eggrolls

We are planning a trip to Boston in mid-August for a continuing legal
education seminar -- we will be spending a week in the Copley Plaza area.  I
attended undergraduate school in MA, but it has been a while and I am afraid
many of my favorite restaurants have changed quite a bit or are gone.  Does
anyone have any good restaurant suggestions for the Boston area?  They don't
have to be completely fatfree, but need to have good vegetarian options
available (not just salads).  Also, we'll be visiting Northampton, MA at some
point -- back to my alma mater -- and I'm wondering if anyone has a
suggestion for the Northampton area as well?  Please feel free to e-mail me
if this is too off-topic.  Thanks so much!
Christy Hardin Smith, from Wild, Wonderful, West Virginia

Here's a fabulous appetizer recipe that is wonderful for entertaining and
works well for a summer meal or for a cocktail party presentation.

DOUBLE BEAN TERRINE
2 c. cooked 1-inch pieces fresh green beans or 9-oz. pkg. frozen, cooked &
drained
1/2 c. chopped green onions
1 Tbsp. chopped fresh or 1 tsp. dried dill
1 Tbsp. chopped fresh or 1 tsp. dried basil
1/4 tsp. salt
3/4 c. hearty vegetable broth
1 1/4 c. egg beaters or egg whites
2 cloves garlic, minced fine
1/2 tsp. ground sage
1 tsp. fresh or 1/2 tsp. dried rosemary
1/4 tsp. pepper
1 can (15 oz.) white beans (cannelini, great northern or navy), rinsed and
drained
2 roasted red peppers
1 c. nonfat ricotta cheese
1/8 tsp. cayenne (red) pepper
Heat oven to 350 F.  Spray loaf pan lightly with nonstick spray.  Cook green
beans, green onions, dill, basil, salt and 1/4 cup broth in 12-inch skillet
over medium heat about 3 minutes or until all liquid has evaporated.  Place
green bean mixture and 1/2-cup egg in blender or food processor.  Cover and
blend about 30 seconds or until smooth.  Pour into prepared pan and smooth to
a straight surface.  Cook half of garlic, sage, rosemary, pepper, white beans
and 1/4 c. broth in same skillet for 3 to 5 minutes, or until liquid has
evaporated.  Place bean mixture and 1/2 c. egg in blender or food processor
and blend about 30 seconds or until smooth.  Spoon over green bean mixture,
being careful not to mix the mixtures.  Cut bell peppers into pieces.  Place
remaining garlic, broth, egg, peppers, ricotta and cayenne into blender;
cover and blend about 30 seconds until smooth.  Pour over white bean mixture.
 Bake uncovered about 1 1/4 hours or until a toothpick inserted in center
comes out clean.  Cool 15 minutes. Cover and refrigerate 4 hours; unmold.
 Cut into thin slices.  Serve with cocktail bread or crackers.  Serves 16.
 75 calories per serving.  0.8 g fat.  10% fat.