Re: I want to turn vegan

Mary,
Congratulations on your wishes to adopt a vegan lifestyle. However, you
must be willing to take complete responsibility for your own meals, and,
importantly, your nutrition. It does little on a philosophical level to
spare animals of stolen products by increasing the load on your mother by
demanding that she prepare special meals for you.
If it is not feasible for you at this time, adopt a "mostly vegan"
lifestyle until you have your own kitchen. And good luck!

Cyn

Cynthia Barnes      cbarnes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx