Re General Tsao's Veg. chicken

To follow up on this (sorry if this coming very late)....

if it is indeed made from "soy bean skin" (or yuba I think in
Japanese), I would warn that it is rather high fat (even before
you fry it :-).  I forget the exact numbers, but it is even higher
than regular tofu I think. When we were in Japan and went to a
restaurant specializing in "yuba" cuisine, I was rather shocked
at the nutrition info and ate very sparingly  :-(

Aiko Pinkoski
aiko@xxxxxxxxxxx