Veggie hot dogs

I have been trying to find a brand of veggie hot dogs that does NOT
contain any wheat gluten, wheat, or oats.  My local natural foods store
carries several brands but gluten seems to be in all of them.  If any of
you know of one, please let me know.  The store should be able to order
them for me.

Jenny Herl              |   "The world has enough for everyone's need,
jlherl@xxxxxxxx         |    but not enough for everyone's greed."
University of Illinois  |
Urbana-Champaign        |    --attributed to Mahatma Ghandi (1869-1948)