Re: Enticing children to eat veges....

Well, as a kid, My mother's favorite tricks for getting us to eat more
veggies included putting cut up zuchini into spaghetti sauce, it virtually
dissapears.  Aslo she put spinnach into lasagna, and you could hardly
taste it.  Have you ever tried spaghetti squash?  I am not sure exactly
how you prepare it, but it takes on a consistensy similar to angelhair
pasta, and has little flavour, so it could maybe replace pasta now and
again?

It's great you are working hard to ensure your child's nutrition needs are
met! Good Luck!

		`````
               ( o o )
	  .oooO--(_)--Oooo.