Re: Enticing children to eat veges....

Theresa,
Have you tried pureed, in soups? My husband will eat anything in a soup
:-) Also, for the longest time I thought he was just stubborn about being
so veggie-averse. Then I read a study which said that a lot of people have
a much higher taste sensitivity to (cartonoids?)-- anyway, vegetables like
cabbages and broccoli taste VERY bitter to them. This may be the case with
your daughter. Me, I was the little one crying for more brussels sprouts!
Should have surprised no one when I stopped eating flesh.

Peace,
Cyn

Cynthia Barnes      cbarnes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx