Foods with Iron

Hi,
Debbie Kerry asked about foods high in iron.  Molasses is pretty high.  I
buy Tree of Life brand of unsulphured, blackstrap molasses and 1 tablespoon
has 18% of your daily requirement.  I add 1 tbsp. to my breakfast shake,
mainly for the calcium (14%!).
For a while, when I was trying to quit coffee, I would heat a cup of water
and dissolve 1 Tbsp. of the molasses in it. IMHO it made a decent
substitute.  Also, black beans seem to have  a good bit of iron.  The lable
on a can of Progresso BB indicates that 1/2 cup has 15% of a day's
requirement based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
I hope this helps.
Cheers,
Sharon Foulk