Uses for Jicama

> M question is this - does anyone have any special ways to handle jicama?
> know people grate it up in salads, but is it good with anything else, or
> cooked?  I won't buy it unless I have some great ideas, and you guys ARE
> great!

My favorite way to eat Jicama is raw, in sticks. The sweet crunchy flavor
is great for snacking. It also substitutes well in any recipe that calls
for Water Chesnuts. I've used it in Stir Frys and also in Stuffing recipes.
It's one of my favorite vegetables!

Marie
mfinch@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Rocket Download