Re: FATFREE Digest V97 #132

> It's summertime ...does anyone have TASTY recipes for FATFREE Veggie Burgers?
> I've tried the commercial kind...and they don't taste like or have the texture
> of regular burgers.
> Frank in Montreal...

I don't know if you can get them in Canada, but Morningstar Farms
"Better 'n' Burgers" are both veggie and fatfree, and they taste really
good.  I was able to fool my SAD husband with them, didn't tell him til
after the meal.  He was amazed.  We cook them on the grill with a
teriyaki grilling sauce and they are out of this world.  The kids even
think they are fantastic.
I have found that enough teriyaki sauce makes even the worst of the veg
burgers taste great.  Happy summer!  ~~Lyn