Quark

Hello

I've been lurking on this list of a few weeks now and have found lots of
inspiration from the posts.

Carolyn Piper said:
I bought some Quark some time ago in a atore in Burlington VT.
DELICIOUS!
Kind of like a cheese flavored butter though and absolutely LOADED with
fat.

Here in the UK my local supermarket stocks Quark in very low fat form
O.3g/100g and 70 kcal.  I use it in all sorts of things.  Maybe your
local delicatesen would order some in for you?  The one I get is made by
a company called Milram and the address on the carton is Nordmilch,
27404 Zeven Germany.  Hope you can find it.

--
Lisa Nuttall