" Wowieeeeee!

Wow ! I cant believe the huge number of ff salad dressings you lot have
got out there ! What have I been missing out on ? I can't wait to try them
ALL. Big thanks to all those who replied to my plea.I bought me some fancy
vinegar and I've tried one of the recipies and added a small amount of
pine kernels. They add a lovely texture to salad but are they high in fat
like nuts ??
Thanking you
Charlie.