Jan Gordon's Prospective Son-in-Law

Jan:

How about make your own pizzas?  If you're lazy, you could purchase
the pre-made individual size Boboli shells, and offer something on
the makin's buffet for carnivores.  This has been a big hit with my
friends.   Another alternative I usually serve is a baked pasta dish,
such as Baked Ziti or Stuffed Shells.  You can make these
relatively low fat and still have them taste good for the others at
the table.

Susan