Ramen Noodles and Cookbooks

Dr. McDougall has ramen noodles in a cup.  The brand is Dr. McDougall's
Smart Foods (or something like that) and they are EXCELLENT!

Also, has anyone else used the book "500 Fat Free Recipes" by Sarah
Schlesenger?  I'm new to the list, so I don't know if it's already been
discussed in the past, but I love this book.  Almost all of the recipes
call for an option of either water, chicken or veggie broth (making it
easy for vegetarians to use it).  And, all of the recipes have 1 gram of
fat or less per serving (most are 10% or less calories from fat).  I
would strongly suggest buying a copy if you don't have one.  I use it
constantly!

Leah