Super quick meal

One of my favorite super quick meals is a nonfat tortilla (or lawash
bread) with fresh sliced tomatoes and mushrooms (it only takes 2 minutes
to slice), a little gimme lean sausage style and some nonfat cheese
(optional if you're vegan) ... pop it in the toaster oven for about 15
minutes at 400 degrees and voila! "instant" nonfat mini-pizza.
Sometimes I also add artichokes (the canned, water packed ones).  I eat
this fairly regularly because I can use whatever veggies I have
available!  You can do this using whole wheat pitas or a wholegrain
bread, also, but I suggest toasting the bread beforehand so it doesn't
get soggy.

Leah