Mock Egg Salad

I recently tried the Mock Tuna Salad that was posted (and also exists in the
archives, I think) and found that it really didn't taste much like tuna
salad at all--IMHO.  But that's okay because I never really liked tuna that
much anyway ("Then why did you make the MOCK tuna salad," you may ask).  But
I used to love egg salad.  So I made the same recipe, only with the stuff I
used to add to the eggs for egg salad (my favorite mustard was the main
difference) and my son didn't notice the difference!  I love to take it to
work on homemade ww bread--mmmm, mmmm, good!   :-p
Also, thanks for all the encouragement on the food-sabotage situations!!  I
feel MUCH better now.

Jane

     Jane Smith
     mjsmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
     Special Collections, Pickler Memorial Library
     Truman State University (formerly NMSU)
     Kirksville, Missouri  USA