Re: Family Receipes

>Hi,
>
>I've been hearing a lot about this TVP product.  I live in Charleston, SC
>where can I get this stuff?  In the grocery or a special health store and
>how do I ask for it?
>
>Thanks - Jeanine.

Hi there,
We get it at the local Health food store.  It's called TVP or "textured
vegetable protein"  It usually comes in three different sizes:fine, medoum
(about the size of small peas) and in small chunks (like pieces of meat).

Hope you can find it.
Don

Donald E. Stowe (Don) <destowe@xxxxxxxxxxxx>