Hello

     I have been eating low-fat lacto-vegetarian food now for two months.  I
do not know if I could ever become a vegan.  I guess I just like my cheese.
 Well I am happy to say that since I stopped my  SAD diet I have lost 32
pounds.

     Yesterday (Good Friday) I spent with my family.  They had the full high
fat meal.  I took a vegan meal I found in one of my new cook books.  They
actually liked it.  At least many of them did.  They just do not understand
my diet.  They atleast worked with me on it.  Now I have to contend with my
husbands family on Easter Sunday.  They are not as understanding.  This will
be interesting.  I guess I will just take my own food.  That would be so much
easier.

                                                           Deb