Sandwich Ideas

Tiffany asked for sandwich ideas for her SAD husband. My favorite is a
mock tuna salad that saved me from sandwich wasteland. It might require
serving it to him without telling him what's in it first - my SAD
mother-in-law said making it made her gag! I find it really reminds me of
traditional tuna salad, and a touch of some sea vegetable mixed in would
make it fishier tasting.

Great Northern Mock Tuna Salad

16 oz. can Great Northern Beans - rinsed and drained
2 Tbsp onion - finely chopped
2 Tbsp sweet pickle relish
1/3 cup celery - chopped
1 Tbsp nonfat or low fat mayonnaise
Dash garlic powder
sald and pepper to taste

Mash beans until fairly smooth - you don't want a puree. Add the
remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly. Chill several hours to blend
flavors.