No Subject

Chris Ingle asked if anyone had found a good substitute for cheese that is
nondairy and not a "cheese impostor." I don't know how objective I  am
because I've been eating it for about 10 years now, but he might want to try
soy cheese. It's mot as hard as "real" cheese, but it has around 5 grams of
fat oper serving. There's also fat free "real " cheese, but that comes from
an animal product and I don't eat any.

Shawn Lovley