chhole recipe

About a year ago (it was before the archive was "down" for a while) I
made chhole from a wonderful recipe that I got from the searchable
fatfree archive.  I should have printed it out, but I didn't -- I
figured it would always be there.  Well, it isn't there, and I was
wondering if anyone happens to have it archived somewhere else, or can
tell me another place I should look for it.  There is one chhole recipe
that I can find, but it's not the one I want!  Thanks in advance...