Crockpot recipes

This is for Lyn, who just got a new crockpot.  Here are two sites--well,
actually two pages of the same site--that have nothing but crockpot
recipes.  One is strictly vegetarian, but has few recipes.  The other one
has lots of veg recipes too--in fact, I saw one there authored by our own
Michelle Dick!

The URLs are:
http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~mjw/recipes/crockpot/veg-crkpot-coll.html
http://www.wins.uva.nl/~mes/recipe/gale/crockpot/crkpot-coll-2.html

Check these pages out--they run the gamut of foods from stews and soups to
savory tofu things to baked goods.  Also, I did a quick search on "lowfat
crockpot recipes" on the Web, and there were several other sites that
looked worthy of further checking out.

Happy crocking--let us know if you find any recipes that rock your world.

Emily Swensen
www.pyramus.com
Thinking of putting up a Web site?
Give us a call!!