Re: Fat Free Coffee Creamer

<Does anybody have good fatfree substitutes for coffee creamer>

<<Try Land o' Lakes FatFree Half & Half>>

I have seen the Land O Lakes Fatfree Half & Half.  The ingredients are
nonfat milk and some thickening agents.  Absolutely no oils or fats.

As for 1% milk, it is too watered down to use in coffee.  I suggest using
a heaping tablespoon of dry nonfat milk powder.