Columbus / isoflavones

I'm going to be in Columbus, Ohio next week and wonder if anyone has any
info on the King Ave. Coffeehouse near OSU. It was written up in the May
Vegetarian Times. Do they offer a reasonable variety of VLF menu options?
Thanks in advance.

Next question re: isoflavones. I've added a lot of soy products to my diet
recently. Now I'm reading recommendations not to exceed 100mg isoflavones
per day. Does anyone know why?  Thanks again.

Carla