1st time posting

Hi,

I am new member of fatfree digest and in last several weeks I have
learned many valuable things and information. Congrtulations!

I found that members are looking for fatfree and lowfat food which is
tasty, healthy and satisfying. My self and my wife are leaving VEGAN life
style for more than 7 years.

I happen to own company which makes all natural, vegetarian authentic
gourmet Indian dinners(8 flavors) and Snacks-Pappadums(spicy lentil
crisps-4 flavors). 5 out of 8 dinners are LOWFAT and DAIRY FREE all 4
flavors of pappadums are LOW IN SATURATED FAT and DAIRY FREE. All dinners
are ready to eat/heat & serve in 5 minutes. Pappadums packed in canister
are ready to eat. All our products are WHEAT/GLUTEN/MSG/CHEMICAL free.
All 12 items are shelf stable and do not require REFRIGERATION/FREEZING.

Please visit our web site at:

http://www.tamtree.com

If you feel appropriate and useful to your members  please inform them
about our food, which is available in selected healthfood stores, some
super markets and now by mail order on web. We are very small company,
any help and suggetions by you will be very much appreciated.

With best regards,

Harshad Parekh