apology

Alright, it was MY opinion, but I learned a lesson, I'll never do it
again. I was not TRASHING the product, I still don't think it is worth
the money that they are asking for it, so I'm sorry that I stated MY
opinion. I bought the machine for the juicing and with the pulp in the
drink is was too thick to drink. When grinding whole wheat, by the time
is was finished it is very hot.
 But mine you now ,that this is only MY opinion.