Lasagne recipe

I don't know what the fat content of this recipe is, but I do know I use
tofu, soy cheese, and whole-wheat noodles. It came from the Vegetarian Times
cookbook.

Shawn

1 1/2 pts. spaghetti sauce
3/4 - 1 pound dry lasagne noodles, cooked and drained
2 cup ricotta cheese or shredded tofu (I use tofu and people *love* it)
1/2 lb. mozzarella cheese, grated

Preheat oven to 350 degrees farenheit. Layer ingredients in casserole,
starting with spaghetti sauce, then noodles, ricotta/tofu, mozzarella,
etcetera, ending with a layer of sauce and a sprinkling of grated cheese.
Bake for 35 or 40 minutes or until cheese bubbles. Serves 4.