Multiple subjects

          I have some polenta in my refrigerator that I originally
          bought for a recipe that I did not read thoroughly, and
          ended up being very difficult to convert.  Anyone have any
          ideas what I could do with it?

          Also, going to Philadelphia and Bethesda, MD for business,
          any restaurant recommendations?  Also, any good HFS
          recommendations where I can stock up?  I am always jealous
          of the folks who have access to the much-praised Trader
          Joes.  We don't have them in Chicago.

          One more thing, just an aside, I have seen two recipes
          posted here listed as "vegan,"  both of which contained
          honey.  Honey can usually be substituted without much issue
          so its not a big deal, but its not vegan.

          Thanks!