Re: Multiple Subjects

TIFFANY PEREDA  wrote
>Also, going to Philadelphia and Bethesda, MD for business,
>        any restaurant recommendations?  Also, any good HFS
>        recommendations where I can stock up?  I am always jealous
>        of the folks who have access to the much-praised Trader
>        Joes.  We don't have them in Chicago.

In the Philadelphia area, you can accomplish both at The Garden of Eden Natural
Foods and
Country Kitchen just across the river in Mount Laurel, NJ.  It's on Rt. 73 just
south of the
NJ Turnpike.  The restaurant section is pretty informal (paper plates and
plastic utensils)
but it's  good basic comfort food.  Their daily vegetarian platter (changes
daily) is usually
pretty good.  I haven't had dinner there, but eat lunch there frequently.
Further down Rt. 73
is Zagara's, a "gourmet" supermarket similar to the Fresh Field's chain that
has several stores
in the area.  They have a large selection of vegetarian and/or organic foods.