Request for Stuffed Pumpkin

Hi....I am looking for a recipe for a stuffed pumpkin.  I need something
that I can make for Thanksgiving.  My family is vegetarian, by my in-laws
are not.  I always make something that my family can eat, but that will
appeal to the SAD eaters as well.  I know I saw a recipe somewhere for
pumpkin stuffed with bulgar(and vegetables, I think) that you baked, then
sliced in wedges and served.  It must have been like a loaf inside, as it
seemed like it stayed all together.  Any and all recipes will be more than
welcome!!!
Thanks,
Joan from LaCrosse, WI