Bread machine

>>My husband just bought me a bread machine for my birthday.<<

Tiffany, you're right...I would much prefer an appliance to ANOTHER
piece of jewelry. I love my bread machine and my favorite recipe was
found on this list and is in the archives (I think). It is for
SALSA BREAD

16oz salsa
3cups flour
1cup cornmeal
2tsp yeast

dump it all into the machine (I start with the salsa and end with the
yeast) and press start. Make sure you use whatever setting is
appropriate for "heavy" breads. Hope you like it as much as we do.

-Apryl